Why list your holiday home for short term rental?
In recent years, there has been an explosion of accommodation booking platforms for short term, private rentals. This has made it increasingly easy and attractive for property owners to share in the short-term accommodation market in Taupō.
Income can Be Higher Than a long term rental
This income can often be higher than permanently renting a property. The revenue can be a tremendous help to cover the maintenance costs and mortgage payments on a holiday home. And utilising your holiday home for short-term visitors also means the space is available for you and your family to use, whenever you like.
Property Income is not Passive
Managing regular enquiries and bookings takes time and effort that many holiday homeowners just don’t have. Some owners also don’t live locally, so managing bookings themselves can be impractical. This is where Be My Guest Taupō comes in!
Your Property Is Not Vacant For Long Periods
Having regular bookings means your property is regularly occupied, providing security from 'opportunists' or unexpected events while you may be out of town for long periods.
We are local
Taupō is our little piece of paradise! We love hosting guests here and showcasing all that our beautiful little town has to offer. Our passion for providing the best guest experience, and the comprehensive service we offer owners, has seen our reputation and portfolio of properties grow rapidly.
Why choose us to manage your property?
We list in all major booking platforms
We're regularly awarded Airbnb ‘Super Host’ status
We consistently have higher occupancy rates than the local market average (see chart below)
Why choose Be My Guest Taupō?
We maximise Bookings & Revenue
We work hard to maximise the rental potential for our owners.
We promote our listings across all major booking platforms. We actively ‘work’ those channels with exclusive client revenue optimisation and variable pricing tools that monitor the local market and automatically optimise our listing to ensure they rank high, and are competitively priced.
These tools drive our occupancy rates approximately 20% higher than the market average (see chart below).
End to end service
Our end-to-end service covers every aspect of managing your holiday home, from the initial guest enquiries to the moment they check-out.
We vet potential guests and undertake regular property inspections for your peace of mind.
We manage all the cleaning, linen hire and restocking of consumables.
We oversee any required maintenance tasks, so your house is properly cared for while you are away.
We look after your property so you don't have to; marketing, listing, guest management, cleaning and more.
- Listing set-up and optimisation
- Liaison with booking sites
- Turnaround service between each booking
- Maintain household supplies
- Washing of duvets and house items, as required
- Online portal for owners to view and manage personal bookings
Looking after guests before arrival, as well as once they have checked-in, means happy guests and repeat bookings.
- Management of enquiries and bookings from start to end
- Meet and greet (on request)
- Professionally cleaned linen
- Call out service
- After hours assistance
- 'Local' recommendations of places to visit
Regular property checks mean we help our owners stay on top of property maintenance.
- Regular property inspections
- Own network of contractors (maintenance, lawn mowers, plumbers, etc) on call as required
- Oversee on-site contractors
- Manage rubbish collection
We charge an economical management fee of 20% of the total nightly rate. Our fee is 'all-inclusive' with no hidden surprises.
- No set-up or membership fees
- No extra charges for listing on multiple platforms
- No credit card fees
- No charges for house consumables
- No call out fees
We have various tools, used exclusively by Be My Guest Taupō, that give our listings an edge over others.
- Automated bookings and enquiries are managed 24/7 by our guest communication system.
- Our dynamic competitor pricing analysis and optimisation tools monitor the market each day and set our nightly rates daily, to remain competitive and maximise occupancy.
We create and manage your property listing over multiple sales channels
Get In Touch To Discuss Listing Your Property
We are currently only taking on modern, or newly renovated homes, with 3+ bedrooms in town or Acacia Bay. If this sounds like your home, get in touch!